The OTF Curriculum Forum provides professional interaction among the Subject, Division and Special Interest Associations as well as between the Associations and OTF. The forum also provides an active and important liaison between the Associations and the Ministry of Education.
Members of the forum are OTF, the OTF affiliates and over 50 Associations. There is an open invitation to all established Associations to be part of the forum by applying to the OTF Executive. The Curriculum Forum usually meets three times during the school year.
Presenters from a wide variety of organizations provide resources and workshop ideas for the Annual Conferences held by many Associations.
Some of the more recent topics include
- Children and Youth Mental Health,
- Six String Nation Guitar,
- Anti-bullying, anti-homophobia, social justice, equity, inclusion and gender issues,
- Critical Thinking and Critical Inquiry,
- Workplace Health and Safety,
- Taylor Gunn, Student Vote,
- Learning and teaching with social media,
- Resources available from the National Film Board of Canada,
- Open Space Technology.
To learn more about the members of the OTF Curriculum Forum,